Effective date: October 1, 2023
MapView Geographical Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://enrol.chat website and the Enrol chatbot platform (the “Service”).
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a User’s device.
Data Controller means a person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal data are, or are to be, processed.
Data Processor (or Service Providers)
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any person (other than an employee of the Data Controller) who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
We may use the services of various Service Providers to process your data more effectively.
A Data Subject is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
The User is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect various types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service.
Types of Data Collected:
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address;
- First name and last name;
- Phone number;
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City;
- Cookies and Usage Data.
In rendering our Services, we may collect additional information about you. This information regularly includes the following:
- If you create an account: Your name, and email address.
- If you use third-party account credentials to log in to our Services,we may collect some information associated with your third-party accounts, such as your name and email address.
- If you integrate your chatbot with Facebook Messenger or Instagram Messenger, we may collect the list of Facebook Pages you own (page names).
- If you contact us (via our Website or phone, email or letter), e.g. for a support request, respond to a survey or send us an inquiry: Name, e-mail address, IP address, the content of any information on our communication with you and any additional information you provide us with.
- If you merely use our Website: Our server logs from your browser or device, which may include any chatbots you have created using our Services, your conversation history with the chatbots, IP address, geolocation data, device identification, browser data, browser type (user agent, browser version, etc), device type, device model, operating system version, screen resolution, information on your usage of our Website (list visited pages, etc) and online activities and information obtained with the use of tracking technologies such as cookies (see below).
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may interest you. You may opt out of receiving any or all of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or access the Service through a computer or mobile device (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may be unable to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
MapView Geographical Solutions Pvt. Ltd. uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service;
- To notify you about changes to our Service;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
- To provide customer support;
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service;
- To monitor the usage of our Service;
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues;
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events we offer similar to those you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
MapView Geographical Solutions Pvt. Ltd. may process your data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you;
- You have permitted us to do so;
- The processing is in our legitimate interests, and your rights do not override it;
- To comply with the law.
Retention of Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen security or improve the functionality of our service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from your jurisdiction.
We take our responsibilities under Singapore’s Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (the “PDPA”) seriously. We also recognise the importance of the personal data you have entrusted to us and are committed to properly managing, protecting and processing your data.
If you are located outside Singapore and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Singapore and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, MapView Geographical Solutions Pvt. Ltd. may be required to disclose your Data if required by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
MapView Geographical Solutions Pvt. Ltd. may disclose your Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation;
- To protect and defend the rights or property of MapView Geographical Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service;
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public;
- To protect against legal liability.
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your Data Protection Rights under the California Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously;
- Users can change their personal information by emailing us at email@example.com.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a European Economic Area (EEA) resident, you have certain data protection rights. We take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it removed from our systems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
The right to access, update, or delete the information we have on you. You can access, update or request the deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section whenever possible. If you cannot perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
The right of rectification: You have the right to have your information rectified if that information needs to be more accurate or complete.
The right to object: You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
The right of restriction: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
The right to data portability: You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
The right to withdraw consent: You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time when MapView Geographical Solutions Pvt. Ltd., relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data.
For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
“Do Not Track” Signals
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting your web browser’s Preferences or Settings page.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services, or assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Large Language Models (LLM)
To enhance the relevance and accuracy of responses in user chats, we share excerpts of these conversations, combined with a selection of our subscribers’ public data, i.e., website content, product or service documents with Large Language Model (LLM) service providers. This process is integral to refining and ensuring meaningful interactions tailored to address inquiries about our subscribers’ services.
Your prompts (inputs) and completions (outputs), embeddings, and training data
- are NOT available to other customers.
- are NOT available to OpenAI.
- are NOT used to improve OpenAI models.
- are NOT used to improve any Microsoft or 3rd party products or services.
- are NOT used to automatically improve Azure OpenAI models for your use in your resource.
Please visit Microsoft Azure OpenAI privacy statement:
Our service’s use and transfer of information received from Google APIs to any other app will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
Google Analytics: Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use of the collected data to contextualise and personalise the ads of its advertising network. For more information on Google’s privacy practices, please visit Google Privacy Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy
Google AdWords: Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
You can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customise the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page:http://www.google.com/settings/ads
Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on allows visitors to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page:
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for any third-party sites or services’ content, privacy policies or practices.
Our Service does not address anyone under 13 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and know that your Children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.